On average, if you reach age 65, you can expect to live an additional 18 years or more. If you are like 90 percent of adults, you envision living out life in your own home—wherever you call home—with your financial security and independence protected. No one expects to suddenly get sick, have a stroke or break a hip. But if you are middle-aged or older, you are bound to ask "what if?" Who would take care of me? How would I pay for it?
We can't always depend on family or an aging partner to care for us if we need it. This is where long-term care protection comes in and where Friends Life Care offers a unique, cost-effective alternative.
An Unmatched Combination of Advantages
Friends Life Care offers a combination of services and benefits you won't find anywhere else:
- Customizable plans with options for inflation protection, facility care and more
- Our unique VigR™ program to help you optimize your quality of life and improve your trajectory of aging
- Your own professional care coordinator—a dedicated Friends Life Care employee—who acts as your personal contact and advocate, and arranges and supervises all your care
- Certified nursing assistants and home health aides, screened according to our exclusive Quality Credentialing Process™, who help you with personal care, grocery shopping, meal preparation and other daily activities
- On-call assistance 24/7
- Health risk assessments and home safety reviews
- Plan portability if you move
- Referrals for health care and other services
- Robust membership support, including an online community and quarterly meetings
- Unsurpassed affordable care, with just one call, from a nonprofit Quaker-based organization
Enrollment is available to individuals aged 40 to 81 in reasonably good health. For eligibility information, read about the people we serve.
For More Information
Contact us for answers to your questions or to schedule a meeting with one of our plan counselors with no cost or obligation.
In Pennsylvania: 215-628-8964
In Delaware: 302-426-1510