Learn. Socialize. Share. Explore.
Welcome to eMeetinghouse
The Online Community for Friends Life Care
At eMeetinghouse you can exchange ideas, investigate our VigR™ program, read the latest health information and more. This unique Web community features private areas exclusive to Friends Life Care members and VigR participants, and public areas open to any visitor. We urge visitors to browse! Forum discussions, calendars and many other areas are open to non-members.
Here is a sample of the things you can do here. (Access depends on membership type.)
- Read the latest news, including health-related articles and Friends Life Care updates
- Research medical information through our VigR Health Library
- Obtain membership information and check the calendar for informational seminars if you would like to know more about joining Friends Life Care
- Enroll in our educational VigR Enrichment Workshops
- Chat live with others online
- Read community blogs
- Join special interest groups like gardening or biking
- Make new friends and reconnect with old ones — come see who's here!
- Build a member profile
- Write a personal blog
- Participate in discussion forums
- Expand your VigR workshop experience by linking with leader-lecturers and fellow attendees
- Investigate a variety of topics by visiting our suggested information links
- See what's on the calendar for member meetings, VigR Enrichment Workshops and other events
For More Information
For assistance with this site, please e-mail email@example.com.
For information about becoming a member of Friends Life Care, click here.
|Friends Life Care does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, handicap or sexual orientation.|